Potatoes - yukon golds or red-skinned are my personal favorite
Onions - yellow or red taste great
Bell Pepper - any color or a mix will do
1. Chop potatoes, peppers, and onion into bite sized pieces; mince garlic
2. Heat butter in frying pan to medium heat
3. Add potatoes and stir to coat in butter. (If you like rosemary, this is good point to add a pinch or two). Then cover and let cook (stirring occasionally).
4. When the potatoes are nearly cooked all the way through, add onion, garlic, and peppers. Stir and cover.
5. When the peppers and onions begin to soften and the potatoes are cooked all the way through (about another 5 minutes), take the cover off and turn the heat to high
6. When the potatoes begin to crisp, you are done.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste.