1 head of bok choy or 3 heads of baby bok choy
3 tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Cut the leaves from the stems and cut the stems in 1 inch pieces.
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat
3. When hot, add stems, stirring occasionally. Cook until they just loose their crunch.
4. Add the greens and 1/2 cup of water or stock
5. Cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid evaporates and stems become very tender - about 10 more minutes.
6. Add any salt and pepper needed
Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce to taste during last 5 minutes of cooking
*Recipe from How to Cook Everything Vegetarian