1 lb soba noodles
½ cup honey
½ cup soy sauce
4 tablespoons rice vinegar
4 teaspoons sesame oil
1 5-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
3 green garlic heads, finely chopped
2/3 cup olive oil
2 heads of bok choy
3 carrots, coarsely grated
1 can of corn, rinsed (optional)
1. Cook Soba noodles and allow to cool to room temperature
2. Wash the bok choy and cut the leaves into ½ inch slivers
3. Heat a couple tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat and add 1 head of green garlic and approximately a one-inch piece of the ginger. Saute for 1 minute before adding bok choy. Sprinkle with salt and cook until bok choy begins to soften. Remove from heat.
4. Combine honey, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a large bowl. Whisk in the olive oil.
5. Add the carrots, bok choy, corn, and soba to the bowl and toss to combine